Sunday, November 19, 2006

Changes made to this blog

Our most loyal readers may have experienced some technical difficulties with this blog recently. I switched to beta, which Blogger has been asking me to do for some time now. However, once I switched, the blog was all messed up. I do believe that Blogger promised that this wouldn't happen; but since my particular problem was not on their list of topics in the help section, I ended up just deleting the blog and starting over again.

The beta version really is nicer, but I do wish that the transition were more seamless!

All of the original posts are still here except for the riddle that Doctor Clause posted. You are welcome to re-post that, Doctor.

Unfortunately, I was not able to duplicate the comments that had been on the site. Please comment freely once again! :)

Sorry about the confusion.

And just a reminder: I don't have tons of time to post regularly; but if you would like to join in on the thrill of grammar, just send me an e-mail to be made a member of this blog and post to your heart's content!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Gerund,
I appreciate your honesty. I just wanted you to know that.